WAXAXE Micro-Suction Wax Removal
- Safest and fastest of ear wax removal
- Performed by qualified Audiologist; fully trained and certifie
- Video examination - see before and after picture
- Saturdays from 18th May at Wickham Surgery.
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need to use eardrops?
Recommended use is 3-5 days of olive oil, 2-3 times a day before the procedure. Olive oil is preferred to other products like otex or bicarbonate of soda.
- What if I have a perforated ear drum?
Micro-suction is the only safe method of was removal for people who have perforated ear drums, had operations on their ears or recent infections.
Quick and painless, the wax and debris is gently suctioned out of the ear/
£40 per ear
Jaine Walker RHAD